Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Welcome to the age of Air

I am 1/3rd of the way through my ECW cav commission so felt happy enough to go out and spend the money. I have been looking at getting an air brush for awhile so that is just what I did, I have looked at several on line stores but in the end decided to support my local hobby store ABC Modelsports
I will be getting used to the brush and you should see some of my handy work on here soon. On to what I have been painting the last few days, as I said in my last post my first entry for Euromilitaire is well on its way and the latest shots are below.



Next on the table will be a 120mm SAS figure from www.120mini.com this is for me to practice on the larger scale before I paint a WW2 Para for Euro. Also I have a fantastic bust of a 24th Regt Zulu war figure which I picked up from El Greco
Both of these figures are show below, they are both being prepared for me by my good mate Shane as I am a little lacking in the skills of prep but am getting better.
Well i have to go get ready for work now but will see you again as soon as i have anything worth saying
BTW the Ebays sales did not do very well so for now I will knock them on the head and stick to picking up a few commissions

Peace James





Post a Comment

0 Comments