Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Monday Question Day- Could You Change Your Main PC Player?


Today is question day:

Have you ever considered selling off your main PC and focus on a minor PC?

I am sure that most of us have had this question crossed our mind but has anyone seriously considered it or do you know of anyone who has done it? I would imagine it would be a very difficult undertaking no matter the reason and you must consider selling it piece by piece or as one complete collection.

It has crossed my mind but I would never sell off my Griffey PC unless it was absolutely necessary due to a catastrophic event though I have thought about the logistics and numbers involved. I figured that if I were to sell my Griffey collection, if I didn’t need the money for other things, I could purchase every Buhner and Bader card ever made and have a couple bucks left over.

Post a Comment

0 Comments