Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

28mm Russian Napoleonic update.


Just a brief update on the Russian project as a diversion from the battle reports.

I have chosen the 5th Division of 1st Corps 1813 at the battle of Dresden.
C-in-C MEZENTZOV
Brigade Lukov-      Perm Regiment       2 x 32 figures
                              Mohilev Regiment 2 x 32 figures
                 23rd Jager   2 x 32 figures
Brigade Vlassov-Kalouga Regiment 2 x 32 figures
                           Sievesk Regiment 2 x 32 figures
Div artillery 1- 12lbr Position battery
Div artillery  -  Light 6lbr
Attached cavalry- Grodno Hussars  24 figures

The first unit will be the Perm regiment.



1.5 Battalions painted





The first 2 6lbr foot guns







Figures for the second battalions, half the Grenadiers will be for the first as i have decided to split the flank company base in two so that the unit will look symetrical with the command base in the middle.



I get my flags from GMB but they do not appear to do flags for the Sievesk Regiment. I'll probably email Graham to what he can suggest.




I will do shoulder straps and pom poms when both battalions are based.




I will wait until the Border Reiver show to pick up the mounted commander pack from Dave Thomas.



These are all Perry plastics.





This has taken a back seat in the last few days as i have been painting up my British command figures for the 5th Division 1813. Pictures of those will be along next.

Cheers

Mick








Post a Comment

0 Comments