I have a list below of memes I am joining for this week, and to save time I am doing one post for all. They are all fun memes to participate in...I hope you can join in with the fun and check out some of the participating posts. Special thanks to all the wonderful host and their memes, I hope you have some time to check them out.
Happy Sunday, enjoy your new week ahead! It seems like I am saying this often, are the weeks flying by that quickly?
Winter has finally arrived, we have had a few dustings of snow. As I type this our area is expecting a big snow storm 1-2 feet of snow with blizzard conditions. I am hoping they are wrong or the big stuff misses us. Hubby loves the snow, me not so much! I would rather be on a beach with sunny skies and temps of 75°.
My pretty Cardinals and a White-throated Sparrow.
Cardinals in the snow! They do not look happy!
A little dusting of snow, our front yard, foot prints in the snow.
A snow covered bush next to our driveway.
The crescent moon, sunrise, cardinals and a Cooper's Hawk checking out my treadmill birds.
Sunrise with some pretty pink clouds, the woods next to our property.
This is the view of part of our front yard. The Cooper's Hawk managed to land on the ground under all the pine tree branches to watch the birds I see out my window while I am on the treadmill. I may be back with some more snow photos, you will have to wait and see. The weather is unpredictable sometimes.
Thanks for stopping by, I appreciate your visits and nice comments. Have a happy day and new week ahead!
As always thanks to the wonderful group of hosts listed below.
Thanks to Michelle for hosting Nature Notes
Thanks to the hosting team of Our World Tuesday!







0 Comments