Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Yarn Along


I picked up this magazine while in New England and have been flipping through it occasionally the past couple of days.  Not sure if I am starting anything of the projects but I do enjoy getting ideas and seeing different yarns.  As you might have guessed I am still reading The Hotel on the Corner of Bitter and Sweet.  It's a nice read but it is taking me a while to get through it.  Some parts are slow and I have to honestly say, with all the company in the house, I haven't been reading that much.

My knitting is the same but I threw in another project in the photo to give my yarn along post pizzazz.  I started this Elizabeth Zimmermann Pi shawl a while ago.  One of my knitting friends gave me that gorgeous yarn and I have 1500 yards!!  I knew that I wanted to make a BIG shawl, for some reason a circular one came to mind.  I do not wear circular shawls but I bet you my dining room table would wear it!!

I finished my pink cardi after dinner last night, the ends are woven in.  I need to go button diving and then block the sweater.  As soon as I finish I will take photos and share it with you.  The bottom of the sweater is curling up and I have my fingers crossed that the blocking will work its magic.  It has to.  As for my personal sock goal, I did not achieve it.  I did not knit one single stitch this past week.  Again I think I'll blame it on the company ;)

What are you knitting and reading?

Joining Ginny

Post a Comment

0 Comments