I decided to try to make a small piece for this month's Color Palette Challenge. This is the photo inspiration for the challenge. Not a very appetizing photo, but a great group of colors.
I had been wanting to find a hand stitching project that would be easily portable for travel, and I decided to try English paper piecing. I am going to see how I like the process by making a small wall hanging for the challenge. These are my fabric choices.
I was amazed when I found the multicolor print in my stash. It is such a terrific match for the color palette! That will be a border, with the light print as a background and the others for the pieced area. Don't know if I can get it done before the end of the month, but it's worth a try.
Used this week: .5 yards
Used year to date: 9-5/8 yards
Used year to date: 9-5/8 yards
Added this week: 0 yards
Added year to date: 2-3/4 yards
Net year to date: 6-7/8 yards used
Check out more stash reports at Patchwork Times.
Net year to date: 6-7/8 yards used
Check out more stash reports at Patchwork Times.
0 Comments